Find Support Right Here
Take a look at our video library to help you get the most from your
Jeenee Co-Pilot Driving Coach
Understanding the Settings Screen
This video provides a details of how to use the Settings Screens in the Jeenee Co-Pilot app – including:
- How to set up the Trail on the Map Screen
- How to change the level of detail displayed in the Activity Screen
- How to turn on or off the settings for Harsh Cornering, Acceleration, Braking or Device Unplugged
- How to set up Speeding Thresholds
- How to set the number to which the SMS alerts are sent
Understanding the Vehicle Screen
This video provides a summary of the Jeenee CoPilot app Vehicle Screen – which displays a scorecard of monitored driver behaviour.
Understanding the Activity Screen
This video provides a summary of the Jeenee Co-Pilot app Activity Screen – which provides a detailed view of logged driving events (such as speeding, harsh acceleration, hard braking, harsh cornering and even whether the device has been removed).
Understanding the Map Screen
This video provides a summary of the Jeenee Co-Pilot app Map Screen – which shows the current location of the monitored vehicle as well as the location of where and when the logged events occurred (such as speeding, harsh acceleration, harsh cornering and braking).